Dir. of ID and Image Building
Liberty Building Forensics Group
Liberty Building Forensics Group is a consulting firm that specializes in building forensics and the analysis and remediation of building damage due to cataclysmic events including but not limited to water intrusion, mold growth and moisture issues. Responsibilities as the Director of Instructional Design and Image Building include:
- Vision/oversight/management of production for training projects for experts and field staff
- Vision/oversight/management of production of all online course work within a developmental model like ADDIE.
- Oversight/management of staff and outside subject matter experts to research and develop course work objectives.
- Oversight/management of all educational multi-media.
- Oversight/management of production and maintenance of virtual classrooms/ coursewor.k
- Oversight/management of coursework productions for others that may enter into co-marketing agreements with LBFG.
- Oversight/management of the production of all technical documents and articles for the firm,
- Oversight/management of all creative media production for technical reports, image building, and social media.
- Oversight/management of social media integration into image building.
- Oversight/management of community service projects, budgets and client management for the firm's non-profit initiatives.