Tia's Family Resturant
- Welcomes and greets guests. Makes all guests feel comfortable.
- Informs guests of any specials and menu changes.
- Makes recommendations guests will enjoy.
- Up-sells food & beverage items using suggestive selling techniques.
- Answers questions about food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
- Takes food and beverage orders from guests, Writes customer food orders on order slips, memorize orders and relays orders to the kitchen
- Monitor and observe guests dining experience.
- Serves food and/or beverages; prepare and serve dishes at tables as required.
- Ensures guests are satisfied with the food and service, takes action to correct any request.
- Maintains clean service areas.
- Prepares final bill, presents check to guest, accepts payment, process credit card charges or make change (if applicable).
- Clears and resest tables.
- Assists fellow servers as situations arise.