To obtain a position of Program Administrator in a company that will utilize my excellent skills in providing administrative support to all departments in a highly stimulating work environment.
AIDS Action League New York September 2011 to Present
Volunteer and Mentor
Meeting Planning & Scheduling Management
Customer Service & Support
Event & Activity Management
Jan 2009 - Present
- Built strategic alliances with vendors that resulted in revenue and partnership.
- Planned and managed meetings, events and travel arrangements.
- Defined strategy and business plan for operations and marketing.
- Created employee handbook with management team, detailing policies, and procedures, such as insurance options, dress code, vacation policy, leave of absence, sick leave, and pertinent policies.
- Designed employee evaluation forms in collaboration with the management team.
- Effectively negotiated long-term contracts for services and supplies, including large production equipment, phone equipment, transportation, printing, travel arrangements, and office supplies.
Feb 2012 - Jul 2012
- Responsible for setting guidelines and deadlines in the process of admission
- Made sure that Financial Aid Documents, Enrollment Agreements, Applications, Entrance Counseling Exams, and Aptitude profiles are completing on time
- Ensured that daily objectives, matrix and goals were met
- Created and maintain contact with Academics Advisors, Financial Aid Department and other departments on the behalf of enrolled students
- Made sure that monthly, weekly and daily minimum standards were met.
- Primary contact and liaison for students, their families and departments.
- Prepared and maintained correspondence between departments and students.
Mar 2003 - Jun 2011
Franchise Owner/ Operator/ Manager
- Accountable for all sales including overall customer satisfaction.
- Generated new business through expanding market over a larger geographical base and promoting a strong web presence for products and services.
- Recruited, hired, trained and managed team of 10 of professionals.
- Surpassed revenue goals in two consecutive quarters.
- Grew business from new to 10 accounts within first year.
- Delivered first year's gross profit over 5% above plan.
Aug 1998 - Jun 2003
Customer Service Representative
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.