San Diego World Affairs Council
- Recruited by Board of Directors to assume management of this failing non-profit 501 (c) 3 organization.
- Doubled membership levels for the organization within a year.
- Coordinated marketing and public relations for all events and programs.
- Worked closely with other similarly focused non-profit organizations to increase awareness of the need for a larger international presence in the region.
- Managed office personnel including recruitment, training, professional development, scheduling, supervision and performance evaluations.
- Directed and managed day-to-day business operations.
- Maintained consistent break-even level when booking speakers and arranging logistics and pricing structures for events.
- Created quarterly reports and presented details, analysis, and status to Board of Directors.