Hired in with Coldwater Creek as an Operations Manager/Assistant Store Manager. Promoted to General Store Manager within two years.
· Embraces and promotes Coldwater Creeks’ standards of exceptional customer service.
· Manages change through communication and positive support of all company initiatives.
· Executes leadership meetings and all store meetings.
· Achieves metrics and holds self and team accountable for driving results.
· Maintains the integrity of Coldwater Creek’s brand identity through compliance of visual and operational directives.
· Demonstrates effective and successful prioritization and time management skills.
· Recognizes and rewards behaviors that reinforce both progress and success; utilizing all recognition programs.
· Able to identify, utilize and communicate financial indicators as directed by Senior Leadership.
· Ability to create and implement an action plan for financial success through analyzing historical results and reviewing current performance.
· Ability to identify, develop and retain high–potential employees.
· Able to anticipate and plan for long term staffing needs. Source, recruit and build a team with complementary strengths and skill sets needed to deliver the Coldwater Creek experience.
· Ensures an effective learning environment by utilizing training progressions, training modules and new hire workbooks.
· Able to coach in a team setting and manage performance through company tools.
· Inspires trust by maintaining a respectful work environment and fostering open communication.
· Models ethical behaviors of the organization. Protects confidential information and confronts actions that border on the unethical.
· Models Core Values of “Respect” as set by Coldwater Creek.
· Leads by example and demonstrates consistency between words and actions.
· Demonstrates accountability by accepting responsibility for personal and team results.
·Accepts all other related projects and/or duties assigned by Supervisor.
·Direct Report-District Manager
·Supervises-ASM, Leads and Sales Associates