Business Development Manager Southeast
Business Development Manager
Responsible for establishing and managing a new territory for the company by targeting new market segments and customers. Responsible for strategic planning, business development initiatives, new customer acquisition, service strategy and revitalizing existing client relationships. Recognized as a change agent having championed multiple projects designed to professionalize the organization.
- Direct all general management functions for the Southeastern US including business development, territory expansion, sales, marketing and contract management.
- Established profitable Mobile, AL operations in just seven months.
- Implemented new selling and marketing strategies resulting in increases to overall revenue opportunities from $1M to $8M in first year.
- Champion for Salesforce.com selection, implementation and rollout.
- Responsible for geographic and market segment expansion in the Southeast region.
- Valuable contributions include process improvements, new market growth, communication planning, marketing collateral implementations, improved selling techniques and business plan development.