Jun 2009 - Present
- Responsible for the development of Asian Channel marketing plans including the development of marketing strategy, consumer and trade promotions, merchandising, and pricing initiatives.
- Collaborate with sales to identify and execute marketing programs to drive new product success and total brand growth
- Develop and launch marketing support materials such as sell sheets, POSM
- Manage agencies on the implementation of product promotional support, package design, media placement, and printing.
- Drive new product development activities: concept, R&D, packaging, launch materials, and post launch analysis
- Established social media presence for brand and manages all aspects of online program
- Re-vamped brand website and launched micro-sites for sub-brands
- Analyze data by creating Business Object Reports, Excel pivot tables, and relational databases.
- Create ad hoc reports and perform analysis as requested by sales and marketing
- Designed and created the first Asian Channel retail sales databases for Vitasoy USA
- Improved internal marketing processes such as packaging information, order processing and shipping, and product launch.
Jul 2008 - Mar 2009
- Standardized the process of 3 systems, became central point of contact for vendor software issues to track issue progress.
- Coordinated software releases and patches for customer service system, meter data management, and automatic meter infrastructure.
- Prepared functional specification, develop process flows, SQL queries, and ad hoc Crystal Reports based on customer requests.
- Conducted system testing and regression testing to ensure system integrity.
- Acted as liaison between Customer Service department and IT.
- Managed crises, solving emergency problems to ensure business continuity, serving as backup on controls when needed.
Oct 2007 - Jul 2008
Advertising Business Manager & Analyst
- Managed prepress department and ensured all deadlines were met
- Responsible for the managing and processing advertising sales commissions for the Sales Department
- Created, modified and re-wrote Crystal Reports to simplify user navigation procedures which reduced duplication by 20%
- Saved company $40K annually by automating manual process; persuasively presented benefits to Management
- Project manager on implementation and operation of new advertising system.
- Report and analyze financial information to advertising director and publisher.
- Planned budgets and expenses for advertising and marketing departments.
- Served as system analyst, superuser, and trainer for advertising database.
Aug 2005 - Aug 2008
University of Wisconsin Madison
Aug 2001 - Dec 2003
University of Texas at Austin