BSc Nuclear Sciences
Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
2nd Class Upper , Major in Nuclear Sciences
Sep 1995 - Present
Master of Science
Published a thesis on adhesion bonding characeristics on ceramics using CIBA GEIGY special adhesive
ESCA and SEM was used as major analytical tools during the study
Jan 2010 - Present
- Lecturer in Engineering Materials for Semester 1 Sesi Akademik 2010/2011 , Batch 2010/2014
Jan 2007 - Apr 2009
Senior Staff Engineer
- Responsible in Qimonda Back End Technology (R&D) transfer from Dresden,Germany to Malacca,Malaysia in terms of facilitating the R&D corridor infrastructure at manufacturing site
- Key player in Senai Global Module House Transfer Project
- Project manager for New Product Qualifications & Ramp-up to manufacturing line
- Technical speaker for Qimonda BET Malacca in Global R&D workshops and conferences
- Section manager for Module Integration & Modules group
- Mentor for new project managers for Technology Integration Department
- Manage Senai Global Module House Transfer Project Teams
- Company representative for UTM-Qimonda R&D projects
Jan 2006 - Dec 2007
- Key player in Qimonda Supply Chain Network Optimisation Project (Porto to Malacca)
- Project manager for Back End Porto to Back End Malacca product transfer qualifications
- Manage a Material Engineering Team which support product enabling projects in Technology Department
Jan 2004 - Dec 2005
Senior Technology Engineer
Infineon Technologies Malaysia
- Project manager for new material qualifications
- Key player in Supplier Partnership Programs & Supplier Improvement Programs Technical speaker for Memory Production in Global Material Synergy Workshops
- Key player in Supplier Audit Teams Section manager for Material Technology Integration
Jan 1999 - Dec 2003
Infineon Technologies Malaysia
- Product Project manager for IC Package and Memory Module Back End product transfer qualifications in Malacca from various Infineon development sites.
- Leader in qualifications of new package technology with variation of different wafer fabrication site and different package manufacturing site within Infineon Technologies Memory worldwide.
- Technical Project manager for material transfer qualifications from central R&D site which was located in Dresden. Responsible in conducting manufacturability tests upon prototyping phase in central R&D and leader in New Product Introduction teams. Heavily involved in supplier related problem solutions, material specifications and driving process improvements upon ramp-up phases.
- Special knowledge obtained in mold compound manufacturing process by having opportunity to visit established manufacturing plant in Japan including Hitachi Chemical, Sumitomo and Toshiba & Shin Etsu
- Participated in material audit team in Hitachi Chemical Plant
- Attended material training at supplier's site and well exposed to the inspection tools for outgoing quality control at supplier's side for mold compound
- Experienced in solder paste qualification during the 'Infineon goes green' phases. Able to drive material improvement plus process optimisation during ramp-up phase upon highlighted manufacturing issues from manufacturing site.
Jan 1996 - Dec 1998
SIEMENS SEMICONDUCTOR MALAYSIA
- Project Leader for new package introduction from R&D site in Regensburg, Germany to Back End manufacturing Line in Malaysia. Core task involving running qualification projects with cross-functional teams in manufacturing site with technical specification conformance to R&D centre in Germany.
- Leader in task force to solve manufacturing related problems in ramp-up phase.
- Lead technical discussions with supplier in supplier partnership programs and process improvement programs.
Six Sigma Training
Instructor: Prof Mitsuo Gen Committee Attendee
Organiser 5S Coordinator for Faculty of Manufacturing Engineering