I-225 Rail Line Public Information Manager
Regional Transportation District
- Lead public information outreach as the manager of the project public information team and contractor public information team.
- Strategically plan overall outreach for the construction project to ensure effective public education and construction messages; maintain communication consistent with RTD and FasTracks messaging goals.
- Develop work plans for specific public outreach and anticipate potential issues and appropriate communication tools to implement.
- Manage day-to-day public information activities including: managing the project Public Information Specialist; managing annual project budget; act a liaison between the project team, the RTD and FasTracks teams, the contractor PI team.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key corridor partners, stakeholders and elected officials including RTD Board Members.
- Plan and implement events to mark key milestones on the construction project.
- Maintain internal relations between FasTracks team and project team.
- Develop collateral material, videos and news releases for the project.
- Oversee contractor public information team to ensure timely and effective notification of construction activities to the public, partners and stakeholders.