2005 - Present
Expected Graduation: May 2009
- Presidents List
- Texas Tech Academic and Engineering Scholarships
Texas Tech's top 50 Seniors
May 2008 - Aug 2008
- Lead engineer for the design of retaining walls, project purchasing quantities for the Mololani Housing Project ( $83 million, over 750 housing units)
- Oversaw the construction of utilities for Catil Park housing project to include: roadways, sanitation lines, water lines, storm drains, and electrical utilites.
- Using leadership and managerial skills I communicated the plans and daily procedures to the foreman and laborers in the field.
Land Development Designer
- Design residential and commercial real estate primarily focused on the tranformation of urban land areas into housing division.
- Projects encompassed the design of roadways, sanitation lines, lift stations, water wells, and water lines.
- AutoCAD and Agtek were used to create site planning in 3D layouts to compare existing topography to design specifications.
Texas Tech Student Government
- Freshman Advisory Board Class President
American Society of Civil Engineers
- Vice President - Texas Tech Chapter 2007-2008
- American Society of Civil Engineers Tapman Scholarship
- 1st Place - ASCE Paper Competition: Infrastructure Prizatization
Texas Society of Professional Engineers
- Treasurer - Texas Tech Chapter 2007-2008
Kappa Alpha Order
- National Undergraduate Vice Chairman 2008
- President of Chapter 2007
- Secretary of Chapter 2006
Boy Scouts of America
- Assistant Scoutmaster - 2006
- Eagle Scout - 2003
Relay for Life - member
St. Jude - member
Omega Delta Kappa - member
Mortar Board - top 50 seniors
Civil engineer with an entrepreneurial spirit. Creative problem solver and strong leader in the construction industry. During my experience with Parsons Construction Group, I managed an integral process of communication between engineers and lead foreman. Maintaining 100% safe worksites with 0 incidents and construction ahead of schedule. Started two businesses during college while obtaining academic honors and elected leadership positions in extracurriculars.
- Team Building & Leadership
- Strategic Planning & Execution
- Project Management
- Quality & Safety Control Standards
- Logistics & Asset Management