Skilled in final assembly processes Assembly Line Operations Basic Computer skills Certified forklift operator Pneumatic tools use Maintenance of shop equipment Basic plumbing knowledge Basic electrical wiring knowledge Hand and power tools Customer Service Delivery Driver(Box Truck & Small FlatBed) mechanically inclined Safety-oriented Hard working and self-motivated Fast learner Flexible schedule
- Verified part numbers and placed parts in appropriate shipping containers.
- Recognized and reported defective material and equipment to shift supervisor.
- Assembled truck axles using Bill of Material (BOM) and assembly drawings.
- Tested electrical controls and components on the line.
- Executed the entire assembly process by accurately interpreting set-up sheets, work orders, drawings or blueprints.
- Closely inspected parts to ensure they were clean and free of contaminants.
- Correctly and safely used a variety of hand tools, saws and cutting equipment to carry out job duties.
- Observed all safety policies and procedures