- Verified part numbers and placed parts in appropriate shipping containers.
- Recognized and reported defective material and equipment to shift supervisor.
- Assembled truck axles using Bill of Material (BOM) and assembly drawings.
- Tested electrical controls and components on the line.
- Executed the entire assembly process by accurately interpreting set-up sheets, work orders, drawings or blueprints.
- Closely inspected parts to ensure they were clean and free of contaminants.
- Correctly and safely used a variety of hand tools, saws and cutting equipment to carry out job duties.
- Observed all safety policies and procedures