Director of Logistics & Supply Chain
- Hand-selected over 24 senior-ranking officers to direct the logistics activities of a $200M USD organization.
- Implemented Six Sigma process improvement to increase efficiency of unit property accountability systems, saving the Army over $900,000 in both FY06 and FY 07.
- Directed the implementation of a maintenance supportability package to provide full-spectrum logistics support for Army units throughout the Iraqi Theater of Operations.
- Developed training support packages for on-the-job training, new equipment training and sustainment proficiency training for both Mine-Resistant, Ambush Protected Vehicle (MRAP) and M109A6 howitzer fieldings during pre- and deployment operations.
- Incorporated design interface and logistics supportability parameters for safety, system survivability and energy management requirements for the procurement and fielding of a radical, new non-lethal, sonic weapon system in Iraq.
- Reduced Slow-Moving Inventory (SMI) by more than $20M USD while deployed in an austere environment.
- Directed the spending of a $6.4M USD procurement budget, creating strategic partnerships with international and local-national companies.
- Used Integrated Logistics Support techniques to direct the development of a maintenance and services program for 114 combat vehicles, ensuring 100% operability rate.
- Executed both pre- and post-award contracting functions, including the development of over 100 Statements of Work, for more than $20 million worth of contracts.