I am a recent graduate of San Francisco State University and a seasoned hospitality agent with almost six years of experience; I have worked in hotels continually since I was 17. My studies at SFSU focused on management, which I consider to be the science of organization. I focused on the processes and stages teams go through, and the ways in which performance can be influenced at each stage. I believe that a well developed and organized team is the most important aspect of the work place that a manager can influence.
- High performer who has produced exceptional results in multiple positions.
- Accomplished multi-tasker with proven experience successfully managing numerous responsibilities in the hospitality industry.
- Impeccable oral, written, and training communication skills.
- Outstanding team building skills, established by leading several academic teams to success without a formal title or position power.
- Highly motivated with an exemplary work ethic, demonstrated by a 99.9% perfect work attendance record since 2003.
- Six years experience in hospitality including full & limited service properties ranging from 104-313 rooms.