Appointed following some financial distress in the charity and concern from The Arts Council (the prime funder). £1.4 million annual revenue organisation, 30 staff.
- Professionalise and reduce cost of back office systems - introduced Google Apps for office systems, electronic ticketing, new accounting software.
- Established clear financial controls.
- Personally redesigned and published a new website at close to zero cost.
- At very low cost designed & produced a new suite of marketing literature.
- Led a change in contractual arrangements for staff to reduce costs and increase revenue.