- Database Management
- Prospect Research
- Coaching & Development
- Capital Campaigns
- Leadership & Teambuilding
- Data Analysis & Reporting
- Process Streamlining
- Persuasive Communications
- Operations Management
Results-generating fundraising leader with demonstrated talent for driving revenue growth in the non-profit and commercial sectors. Design customized software that optimizes donor research and development, while establishing high-impact strategies for gift cultivation programs. Talented relationship builder, communicator, and coach, able to motivate teams to high performance and effectively collaborate at all levels of the organization. Excel in fast-paced environments requiring creative problem solving and focused decision-making.
Mar 2009 - Present
Development Team Coordinator
Charged with increasing revenue for the college through the development and execution of high-impact fundraising strategy.
Overseeing a team of 20 development officers and support staff; build, evaluate, rate, and maintain a qualified prospective donor database, currently at 40,000, for capital campaigns, major giving initiatives, planned giving and annual gift giving leadership. Establish proactive research strategies to identify prospects, assist fundraisers in prioritizing prospect portfolios, and provide advisement in effective solicitation methodology. Coordinate the evaluation, monitoring, and implementation of electronic donor tracking alert systems. Gather and analyze data from UF Foundation and additional research and coordinate preparation of reports for the president, dean, associate dean, development staff, and stakeholders. Plan and present at prospect meetings. Coach staff to optimize performance. Key Achievements:
- Developed series of specialized software (collectively called 'Fundraiser') that centralizes daily operations to a local database / contact management platform and enables fundraisers to quickly identify and evaluate prospects according to any combination of 110 wealth capacity indicators. Program greatly facilitates application of development strategy to individual donors while effectively reducing process run time from hours to minutes.
- Significantly increased travel planning efficiency by introducing and training staff on Microsoft MapPoint, allowing fundraisers to most effectively schedule meetings with prospects at multiple geographic locations in a single trip.
- Created extensive technical manuals used by the College of Medicine personnel that detail the practical and operations components of the donor development process.Tracked and analyzed development officer and associate progress in order to streamline development efforts; created infrastructure capable of managing a significant staffing increase.
2007 - 2008
Business Development Manager
JT Mortgage Corporation
Established and maintained profitable relationships with Fortune 500 retail lending institutions for origination of residential and commercial mortgage loans.
Conducted market research to identify institutions with highest referral-based lending potential, remaining alert to changing market conditions, product lines, and partner underwriting guidelines. Developed leads for mortgage broker teams. Reported directly to company owner / president.
- Utilized Six Sigma methodologies to deliver exceptional customer service and increase customer loyalty.
2006 - 2007
IMAF Mortgage Company
Grew business and increased sales for large residential and commercial mortgage brokerage.
Oversaw daily operations with responsibility for a 10-member inside sales team. Designed and led direct-mail and cold calling marketing campaigns. Managed company's 10,000+ prospect database, closely monitoring ROI for all lead sources to maximize profitability. Generated monthly sales projections and quotas utilizing sales forecasting software.
- Developed powerful CRM software solution to effectively manage company's growing prospect database.
- Formed strong referral relationships with several Fortune 500 companies.
2005 - 2006
Aames Financial/PMC Lending
Consistently exceeded sales quotas for long-standing, top-10 retail originator of residential mortgage loans and mortgage-backed securities.
Provided product solutions to customers' lending needs, quickly building rapport and delivering unparalleled service in a fast-paced sales environment. Contacted average of 250 prospective buyers daily to earn new business.
- Exceeded revenue quotas by 50-75% each month throughout tenure; personally originated more than $400,000 in company revenue in less than a year.
- Worked with inside sales team to generate more than $20M in residential mortgage loans over an 8-month period; team was #1 out of 110 branch offices.
- Received 2 Director's Club nominations for top sales performance.