Mold Development Engineer
Longwood Elastomer, Inc.
A privately owned molder and extruder of rubber, phenolic, rubber to metal and rubber to phenolic components.Longwood produces components for the oil well, food processing and general industry uses.
- Work closely with clients to develop products and test procedures for the oil field industry.
- Prepare quotes for new tooling and repair or modification to existing tooling as dictated by sales and management.
- Manage in-house mold repair technician.
- Validate all new tooling and repairs to existing tooling.
- Participate in monthly Quality Improvement Team meetings.
- Prepare initial layouts and final designs for tooling.