Sr. Director Technology HR Transformation
Promoted to lead technology for 4-year business transformation project. Accountable for researching, identifying, negotiating and procuring technology solutions and/or appropriate partners for a new US HR service delivery organization supporting the world’s 18th largest workforce. (The platform will ultimately scale to support 420,000 employees around the world). Lead team of 4 primary technology and implementation vendors and control a project procurement budget of $5 million.
- Successfully advocated for SalesForce Service Cloud, overcoming significant internal resistance and identifying platform that has been so successful it is now being considered by numerous other departments throughout the company.
- Implemented service center case management tool on time and budget, with 40,000+ calls handled in the first year.
- Improved efficiency and customer care by leading the implementation of softphone and automated screen population product using computer telephony integration.
- Negotiated contract at 50% lower than budgeted costs, implemented seamless integration with SalesForce in just 3 months, and is set to pay for itself in just 18 months.
- Identified optimal call recording and quality monitoring system which is currently being implemented; developed strong ROI justification with full return in just 3 years.
- Ensured high user adoption of new Intranet portal for frontline employees by conducting extensive user research including live focus groups and company-wide survey. Collaborated with external consulting firm to produce high-level portal design.