Chan Tim Choi
Chef de partie
- [email protected]
A reliable, trustworthy and flexible individual who has the relevant culinary experience and qualifications that you are looking for. Larry has a comprehensive understanding of the food manufacturing industry, and of what drives sophisticated contemporary dining. He has extensive cooking knowledge, and is more than able to abide by all legal requirements, food hygiene regulations and food safety laws. As a ‘can do’ person he will be able to hit the ground running and is confident that he will be able to exceed any employers and customers expectations. Right now he is looking for a suitab le position with a company that rewards hard work and offers the opportunity of a progressive career.
● Possessing a high level of personal cleanliness and a comprehensive understanding of how to comply with all relevant food and safety standards.
● Keeping abreast of developments in the catering field.
● Writing professional reports and giving feedback to the Head Chef and senior managers.
● Developing and motivating kitchen teams to do better.
● Having considerable knowledge of healthy foods and nutritional matters.
● Ensuring that food is always ready on time and to the required standards.
● Knowledge of specialties recipes for complete meals, sauces, soups, pastries, meat, vegetables, salads,
● fish and poultry dishes.
● Able to not only operate but also thrive in a pressure-cooker, high-volume environment.
● Willing to work evening, weekends and through holidays and festive seasons.
● Always having a professional, safe and hygienic appearance whilst on duty.
● Well mannered and behaving in a friendly and hospitable manner to colleagues, guests and
● customers alike.
● Having the patience to deal with demanding customers and inexperienced members of staff.
● Paying attention to detail, and able to work to a very high standard.