Program Manager, CVD Prevention & Health Marketing
Bon Secours Health System, Inc.
Identify and develop strategies for target populations to reduce premature mortality and disability associated with Heart Disease (CVD). Create and edit culturally competent health literacy information and disease management education tools. Provide case management services. Facilitate primary care coordination to develop evidence-based infrastructures for sustainable change. Help monitor and analyze program compliance requirements and performance evaluation. Collaborate with quality teams to update policies and processes. Serve as a representative and provide assistance to local, and state organizations to gain cooperation and mitigate challenges. Provide technical advice and assistance in managing, and evaluating grants, cooperative agreements, contracts, and other awards to support special projects.
- Reduced by 15% - CVD risk factor prevalence of obesity, hypertension, diabetes, smoking, substance abuse, asthma, poor mental health, substance abuse, and social determinants.
- Reduced by 10% - Preventable Emergency Department visits and hospitalizations with collaborative implementation of the Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH) approach.
- Reduced by 10% - Unnecessary costs of treating patients with CVD.
- Lead and developed a team of 30 community health workers, interns, and volunteers while maintaining a safe and quality-driven environment for patients.
- Increased by 50 - Number of primary care professionals, paraprofessionals and community health workers represented on WBPCAC’s care teams.
- Formed successful partnerships with multiple diverse constituents that served as the foundation for community-based interventions.
- Developed a successful multimedia campaign targeted to community members with or highly at risk of CVD.