- Provide non-emergency medical transport to scheduled dialysis treatments and doctors appointments.
- Lifting and moving patients using various techniques and equipment
- Use of manual and powered stretcher, stairchair, and backboards to safely lift and move patients
- Attain and monitor vital signs.
- Thoroughly document all patient care and transport details for records and Medicare billing.
- Daily inspection, inventory, and restocking of ambulance, equipment, and supplies.
- Douglasville GA