Good Shepherd UMC
To obtain a position that will utilize my strong dedication to serve and work in a professional office environment where my skills are valued and can benefit the organization.
*Reinforcing the instruction taught in the classroom
*Providing teacher with support
*Hands- on help to students
*Translate Sermons from English to Spanish or vise versa
*Handle Spanish paperwork and translate it into English or vise versa
*Verbally translate all communication between members and management
*Attend seminars and conferences and be a point of communication to help others when they confront a language barrier
*Organize teachers calendars month by month
*Lead workshops on classroom control, children's behavior among other topics.
* Attend costumers
* Clean and prepare seafood and meat products for final sale
* Translate in the main office for managers and team members upon request
* Lead different activities for all residents. Such as exercise, games, motor skills, newspaper reading etc.
* Assist the activity director in word office documents, emails, faxes and attend district meetings
* Verbally translate from English to Spanish or vice versa for residents, family members and management
* Translate written material to Spanish or English for meetings and conferences.
*Lead different activities for all residents. Such as exercise, games, motor skills, newspaper reading etc.
* Assist activity director in word office documents, emails. faxes, and attend district meetings and workshops.
* Verbally translate from English to Spanish for district meetings, conferences and workshops.
*Care giver for different patients
* Assist teacher with helping give children breakfast and lunch
* Help the teacher in the area she most needed help
* Reading to children
* Supervising children during play time
Receive money, assist car riders with exact change and count money at the end of each shift
Arts in bilingual/bi-cultural ministries
Kindergarten- Third grade education
Approved Teahers Aide by the state of Maryland. ID # 806510
Bilingual English/Spanish, Typing and Filing skills, Coordinator/Organizer, Problem Solving Skills, Teaching skills, Initiative with a high level of energy, Great costumer service skills, Microsoft Word/Office.