I.P.C Pty Ltd
- Preparing tax statements and financial statements at required intervals.
- Liaising with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and other regulatory bodies when required.
- Liaising with suppliers and managing all outstanding issues.
- Account reconciliations.
- Month end procedures, including BAS returns.
- Payroll Tax processing.
- Prepare job costing reporting to managing director and divisional supervisor.
- Data entry and other general accounting duties.
- Assisting the Finance manager with adhoc duties from time to time.
- Closing monthly accounts, banking reconciliation and generating monthly financial reports.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, ompleteness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.