Secure a career oriented position utilizing my skills and education in the IT Computing and Networking Technologies Industry. Specific interests are in domain and active directory administration, network design, implementation and administration and desktop support.
Apr 2007 - Present
RPSGT - Sleep Lab Technologist
- Conference with the patient to explain procedures involved with sleep studies and prepare the patient for Polysomnographic exam.
- Monitor patients for sleep disorders including Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Restless Leg Syndrome, Insomnia, and others. Interpret polysomnography data, score studies according to American Academy of Sleep Medicine practices and generate reports from Interpreting Physician.
- Assist in the setup of new labs involving running Cat-5 Ethernet and RG-6 coaxial cabling through walls, installing new testing equipment and configuring PC hardware and software.
- Responsible for inventory management of multiple sleep labs, manage office duties, and patient files.
- Set up CPAP machines with appropriate pressures and follow the patient to ensure compliance.
Feb 2013 - Aug 2013
Technical Analyst Associate - Desktop Support Group
- Windows 7 Desktop Migration - (6 month contract position through Apex Systems, Inc) Reported to multiple hospital locations to re-image desktops, resolve basic technical issues, perform software installs, replace desktops, connect printers and scanners.
- Quick Hits/Break Fix -Support visits resolving multiple technical issues
Mar 2005 - Aug 2007
Honeycutt Restoration Co.
- Performed fire, water restoration and mold remediation.
- Typical jobs involved removing any structural damage. Repairing and rebuilding to meet current local building code and reinstalling all home décor and appliances.
- Over saw projects and subcontracted jobs specific to my trade skills
1994 - 2005
Honeycutt Roofing & Construction Co.
Independent contracting company for eleven years.
Independent subcontractor in the Residential Home Construction and Remodeling Industry. Managed over 600 quality home improvement projects as well as day to day book keeping, payroll, bid proposals, billing, taxes and insurance audits. Employed up to 5 employees.
Jan 1993 - Feb 1994
• Traveled the state of Florida seeking prospective clients in the commercial seed sales business.
• Attended seminars and on site seed trails by major Seed Developers to learn about the latest developments in the seed production business.
• Developed new accounts and strengthen existing accounts by taking the latest findings to the commercial grower to establish growing relationships and trust.
• Delivered ordered products and invoiced for sold products.
Jun 1992 - Oct 1992
FN Wolf Investment Co
Account Executive with a full service brokerage company. Through this position I achieved the NASD Series 7 & 63 certifications which have long expired.
Sep 2009 - May 2010
The Information Systems Security degree covers a broad range technology concepts in the IT security field and prepares individuals with hands on experience to implement effective and comprehensive information security controls.
Sep 2007 - May 2009
The IT Networking Technology degree prepares individuals for supporting network infrastructure environments using network technologies to provide reliable transmission and delivery of data, voice, image, and video communications. My studies in the Cisco’s CCNA program have given me the opportunity to work with realistic Lan/Wan network environments using Cisco routers and switches and to apply my skills and understanding of LAN design and configuration. Additional studies include preparation for the Windows XP Desktop Administrator MCP Client OS Exam and Windows Server 2003 MCSA exams. Additional qualifications and skills included wireless access technologies and configurations as well as solid understanding of latest wireless encryption technologies. Server OS areas of competency and configuration include DNS, DHCP, Users and Groups, and Group Policy implementation.
Sep 1988 - May 1992
UNC Wilmington is an accredited university and has an excellent School of Business. Achieving a Bachelor's entailed rigorous studies in business classes with an emphasis in Finance. Course studies included: marketing, economics, statistics, accounting and finance.
Finance specialization is designed to provide individuals with the financial management, interpersonal, and professional skills needed to help companies and individuals achieve optimal returns while maintaining financial and reporting integrity.
Maintained a 4.0 GPA for 5 out of 6 semesters
CPCC Networking Technology Certificate Specialization in Cisco Network Administrator
CPCC Networking Technology Certificate Specialization in Microsoft System Administrator
Letter from IT Instructor
Graduate May 2009
Graduate May 2010 Member of Phi Theta Kappa International Honor Society for 2 year colleges (GPA - 3.95)
Graduate May 1992