Office of Congressman John D. Dingell
- Assisted the Congressman's staff with the administrative, press and legislative functions of the office.
- Attended hearings, conferences and briefings for the legislative staff and wrote memoranda on the various proceedings and legislative proposals.
- Drafted several statements for publication and dozens of letters for the Congressman.
- Developed practical knowledge of a broad range of policy issues.
- Completed the Capitol Historical Interpretive Training Program (CHIP) to become a certified staff guide.