I bring the following values and competencies to the job: cross-functional approaches to understanding systems and problem solving, commitment to continuous learning, anticipation of product lifecycle requirements, and practical experience.
Seeking engineering opportunities. Interested in enhancing skills in interdisciplinary environments with a focus on reliability centered engineering.
Apr 2009 - May 2009
• Consulting for redesign of a previously modified hydraulic automated side loader assembly for city waste municipal trucks. Purpose was to improve manufacturing processes and increase product life cycle time.
Jan 2008 - Mar 2009
Associate Design Engineer
• Designed model based definition hydraulic brackets, system layouts, and supplier interfaces.• Optimized hydraulic brackets per High Intensity Radiation Frequency & Lighting, manufacturing, and structural requirements. • Optimized system layouts based on available and anticipated space for pressure, return, extend, and retract lines in fuselage. • Proposed bulkhead penetrations to protect hydraulic system under dynamic loading conditions. • Estimated fuselage hydraulic fluid volume based on real time changes and differences between theoretical and target estimates.
May 2005 - Apr 2006
Electronic Design Technology
• Marketing, sales, and support for i-LiNE lighting control and automation systems. Helped troubleshoot and upgrade system for residential construction.
2008 - Present
Leadership & Management
2006 - 2007
• Studied complex ideas across a variety of disciplines, and within an environment of group discussion and discovery.
2001 - 2005
• Participated in the SAE 2005 Aero Design Competition as part of senior capstone project.• Participated on a summer non-profit building construction project in Kazakhstan.