Seeking engineering opportunities. Interested in enhancing skills in interdisciplinary environments with a focus on reliability centered engineering.
I bring the following values and competencies to the job: cross-functional approaches to understanding systems and problem solving, commitment to continuous learning, anticipation of product lifecycle requirements, and practical experience.
Apr 2009 - May 2009
• Consulting for redesign of a previously modified hydraulic automated side loader assembly for city waste municipal trucks. Purpose was to improve manufacturing processes and increase product life cycle time.
Jan 2008 - Mar 2009
Associate Design Engineer
• Designed model based definition hydraulic brackets, system layouts, and supplier interfaces.• Optimized hydraulic brackets per High Intensity Radiation Frequency & Lighting, manufacturing, and structural requirements. • Optimized system layouts based on available and anticipated space for pressure, return, extend, and retract lines in fuselage. • Proposed bulkhead penetrations to protect hydraulic system under dynamic loading conditions. • Estimated fuselage hydraulic fluid volume based on real time changes and differences between theoretical and target estimates.
May 2005 - Apr 2006
Electronic Design Technology
• Marketing, sales, and support for i-LiNE lighting control and automation systems. Helped troubleshoot and upgrade system for residential construction.
2008 - Present
Leadership & Management
2006 - 2007
• Studied complex ideas across a variety of disciplines, and within an environment of group discussion and discovery.
2001 - 2005
• Participated in the SAE 2005 Aero Design Competition as part of senior capstone project.• Participated on a summer non-profit building construction project in Kazakhstan.