Bukaya Medical Centre, Kenya
Promoted to this role having successfully commissioned and part implemented an audit report that saw the organisation increase profitability significantly. Managing of the company administration office and providing an efficient confidential service to the Administrator/Directors. Ensure that efficient administrative and financial systems are established and maintained. Responsibilities for this role are numerous and can be classified as follows:
- Set-up and maintain efficient office systems, including manual and computerised information retrieval.
- Effective management of the events/important dates diary.
- Draft and type correspondence, reports and other documents for the company.
- Order of pharmaceutical drugs for the chemist, supplies and stationery for the company by completing order forms and sending to supplier on a timely basis.
- Administer work experience for prospective young aspiring talent and identify information in bulletins that is outdated and propose changes and effect the same.
- Administer organisations procedures, give advice to patients and members of the public on different organisational criteria, and administer employee cover by checking absences and organise supply cover as appropriate.
- Keep all records and communicate with patients regarding all administrative queries.
Procurement and Finance:
- Manage the compilation and maintenance of all companies equipment inventory.
- Administer VAT returns as required.
- Prepare financial data, income for banking, collections, petty cash as required by the administrator/directors.
- Keep record of supply and costs.
- Keep record of all patients that are handled by the facility. Manage patient data by ensuring all data is accurate and issue unique patient numbers.
- Responsible for all NHIF enquirers, statutory data returns and ensure all forms are completed and handed in on time.
- Manage advertising of vacancies and be responsible for the recruitment process.
- Participate on interview panels and coordinate inductions.
- Check payroll reports and ensure all costs are appropriate and budget areas correctly charged.
- Instigate sickness management by monitoring sick leave, handle issues with sickness management and raise them with Administrator/Directors.
- Chair the customer support team and ensure leadership of staff in regards to all matters customer related.
- Personally In charge of the Customer service experience.
- Implementation of feedback from the action request tracking system in a hands on approach.