Senior Product Owner - Delty
QuoteWizard Denver, CO
- Led the greenfield product development of a click platform for insurance advertising, Delty.
- Worked in Denver with a team of five developers using AWS architecture to produce the platform on an aggressive four month schedule - taking the platform live in November 2016. Filled the dual roles of Product Owner and Scrum Master for this development effort.
- With Business sponsors and UX resources located in Seattle, I coordinated all communication and deliverables between these teams and our development team in Denver. Defined all functional requirements and oversaw product validation across all browsers & devices.
- Work directly with executive stakeholders, sales resources and customers to define and prioritize a product road map that supports product vision. Communicate progress, risk, failures and success at the corporate level.
- Monitor daily performance and financial metrics of the Delty product to ensure both the reliability of the system as well as the revenue performance. Communicate issues as they arise and work with appropriate teams to provide resolution.
- Work directly with insurance providers to ensure our product is meeting their needs and obtaining feedback to drive future enhancements to improve the product.
- Since going live in November 2016, Delty has generated more that $2M in revenue and is on target to exceed $30M in revenue for 2017.