Product Team Lead - ClickRate
Jul 2013 - Present
insuranceQuotes Denver, CO
- Lead team of five software engineers, one test engineer, a product owner and an analyst to support click generator for major insurance companies.
- As Subject Matter Expert for this product, I am involved in all aspects of its operation, including product improvements, defining requirements and acceptance criteria, scheduling development, defining test, coordinating deployment, customer support and production support/monitoring.
- Following an Agile Methodology, I fill the role of Scrum Master for the team, leading all planning, SCRUM and retrospective meetings, working on a two week sprint cycle.
- Work with executives and sales to define product road map that supports product vision. Communicate product road map, progress, risk, failures and success.
- Define product changes into deliverable and testable requirements. Work with UX designers to improve product usability for new functionality and product improvements. Work closely with both developers and testers to ensure requirements are delivered as defined to ensure a quality deployment and customer satisfaction.
- Interface directly with customers to triage issues as they arise.
- While leading this team, the revenue of our product rose from $2M to $6M per month. The ClickRate product now accounts for 40%+ of company revenue.