2.1 (Predicted) BEng Automotive Engineering
- Analytical and quantitative thinking, with a strict and proficient approuch to managing work loads
- An ability to accuratly review, analyse and interpret complex data before presenting it in formats understandable by all technical levels
- A strong fundamental understanding of engineering principles
- Accomplished communication skills, both written and verbal, developed through extensive group work, reports and presentations.
- Notable modules - Vehicle Dynamics, Analytical Modelling, Finite Element Analysis and Optimization, Managing Projects with Microsoft Project