2.1 (Predicted) BEng Automotive Engineering
- Analytical and quantitative thinking, with a strict and proficient approuch to managing work loads
- An ability to accuratly review, analyse and interpret complex data, before presenting it back in a format understandable by technical and non technical individuals
- A strong fundamental understanding of engineering princibles
- Accomplished communication skills, both written and verbal, developed through extensive group work, essays and presentations.
- Notibable modules - Analytical Modelling, FEA, Automotive Engines and Aerodynamics, Managing Project with Microsoft Project, Vehicle Dynamics