Results-driven, IT Professional with extensive experience in administration, development,
support and implementation of enterprise-wide networking and system solutions
- Extensive hands-on experience in system and network management, installation, maintenance, administration, security, troubleshooting, training and technical support.
- In-depth knowledge of network technologies, architectures, and platforms, with the ability to apply them to the strategic benefit of organizations.
- Proven ability to successfully streamline, optimize, and maintain system/network functionality performance, and recoverability in mission-critical environments.
- Adept at working with management to prioritize activities and achieve defined project objectives; able to effectively translate operational/network requirements into technical solutions.
Jun 2011 - Nov 2013
Bachelor of Professional Studies, Computer Engineering Technology GPA: 3.51
Microsoft Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Linux, DOS,Microsoft Windows 2003 (Server/SBS/Advanced), 2008 Server, 2000 Server, Mac OS 9/10.3-6 /MAC OS X
C/C++, Java, .NET, Python, Visual Basic, Mathematica, MatLab, PHP, HTML, SQL
Dell (Desktop/Laptop/Server), HP (Desktop/Laptop/Servers/Printers/scanners/ Networking)
A+ Certification, 2003
The A+ Certification is a testing program sponsored by the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) that certifies the competency of service technicians in the computer industry.
Apr 2014 - Jan 2016
- Provide computer help desk support, performed diagnostics and troubleshooting of system issues, document help desk tickets/ resolutions, and maintain equipment inventory lists.
- Disassemble and transport computers and Cisco phone system..
- Break-down, set up and transport of equipment.
- Provide emergency technical support for early-morning shift.
Jan 2012 - Jun 2013
Webmaster, Web Designer, Writer
- Designed and produced original layouts for multi-part website created in partnership with the group to create the Eagle Air web site.
- Handled email and other Internet correspondence with readers and industry representatives for promotion, press arrangements, and site-related inquiries.
- Designed and created new graphic interface for existing website based on requested themes.
- Cleaned and edited HTML code developed.
Sep 2006 - Jul 2007
- Assisted electrical engineers with upgrade and replacement for various boilers.
- Assembled pipe sections, tubing, fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, and soldering.
Apr 2004 - Sep 2006
- Delivered mail, checks and other documents from one bank to the other.
- Delivered time sensitive and secure documents to the officials of the company.