Productive, efficient, creative, detailed oriented Executive Administrative Support Professional eager to contribute exceptional project management, communication, client relation, and leadership skills towards supporting operations of a progressive organization offering long-term career opportunities.
- Senior level administrative experience in a business environment.
- Ability to lead and direct a team or group.
- Experienced with organizing and leading meetings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an emphasis on professionalism.
- Self directed and able to perform assignments independently. Proactive and flexible with change. Extremely competent and effective under pressure.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize workload.
- Over 15 years experience in a fast-paced professional office environment.
- Experienced with confidential assignments and duties.
- Comprehensive knowledge of administrative operations ranging from documentation processing, communication/report production and information management, to appointment scheduling, client servicing, and high-volume phone management.
- PC and MAC literate, including MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, MAC Pages, MAC Keynote, and some WEB design applications. Also proficient in Meditech and Epic software.
- Professional demeanor, appearance and attitude.
- Leadership mentality.