Windows Systems Manager
University of Kansas Physicians
- Lead IT Architect for storage and data life-cycle management.
- Responsible for design and process to migrate entire 45 server infrastructure to Microsoft Hyper-V environment.
- Designed processes to track desktop and server assets to help expedite ordering and life cycle management.
- Management of enterprise server systems to include email servers, backup servers, terminal servers and SQL 2005 servers.
- Manage the configuration, deployment, maintenance, support and upgrade of KUPI enterprise servers to include: hardware, software applications, and operating systems.
- Responsible for system design and application architecture for Windows 2003 Server Active Directory.
- Creation and maintenance of user accounts, hardware and software upgrades via Windows Group Policy and Active Directory.
- Designed and implemented HP EVA 3000/4000/6000 SAN for medical records, billing and finance.
- Designed policy for Quota Management.
- Microsoft SQL Hardware Architect. Systems designed to meet Strenuous Medical Billing requirements.
- Peregrine Help Desk trained and used on daily basis for process management and implementation.