Associate Financial Analyst
IAP Worldwide Service (Acquired from DRS Technologies Nov. 2015)
- Financial Analyst Responsible for all financial analysis for $80 Million dollar portion of the company.
- Perform short term forecast analysis and prepare reports to ensure that contracts are within negotiated and agreed upon parameters and government cost control guidelines.
- Develop estimates at completion in accordance with internal and external policies on all assigned projects.
- Prepare budgets and schedules for contract work and performs financial analysis such as funding profiles, sales outlook, and variance analysis.
- Forecast bookings, funding, sales, profit, cost, cash and deliverables utilizing CostPoint, Cognos and Excel.
- Work closely with operations and high level management to provide weekly, monthly and quarterly financial updates.
- Work independently and in teams while still meeting very strict deadlines, in association with ability to effectively multitask, prioritize, and follow up on multiple objectives.
- Create billing reports and work closely with corporate billing department to get bills sent out to the customer.
- Create billing and revenue formatting for newly awarded contracts.
- Collaborates with HR and other personnel to provide solutions to financial issues related to various company programs.