Responsible for activation of local marketing strategies and tactics to drive revenue, admissions, and loyalty customers. Coordinated logistics from film studios, printing assets and movie paraphernalia for new films. Develop advertising, collateral, promotions, and conduct public relations. Drive awareness via SEO/SEM/PPC activation alongside social media. Media buying component based on seasonaility and promotions.
- Introduced a Happy Hour generating an additional 32% revenue increase average per month (2013; 2014; 17% 6 month construction w/ new patio addition)
- Coordinated a NFL campaign (national) acquiring over $2 million in bar sales during NFL games (2013;1105% increase y/y, 2014; +32.6%); World Cup Campaign (new bar campaign;$24k); March Madness (new bar campaign; $17k); Veteran's Day (new; 1 free ticket for Vet; $43k additional vs. standard ticket; lead circuit); NFL Draft (new bar campaign; $11k in one night
- Generated 147% increase yr/yr in bar sales through market research, promotions, and strategic local marketing initiatives.
- Accomplished site’s most one-day admits(tickets sold) in 7 year history in 3rd month (1713 admits and $57k in 1 day)
- Lead the nation in gift card sales % based on corporate-set goals (2013;126% yearly increase, 2014; +42%)
- Built customer database to 120k members in 12 month time-frame; fastest among national sites and a 138% increase y/y.