Business Development Manager
Aug 2015 - Present
John Interior Design & Construction
- To improve Organization’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- Long-term organizational strategic goals.
- Builds key customer relationships.
- Identifies business opportunities.
- Negotiates and closes business deals.
- Maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Work with the internal team, marketing staff, and other managers to increase sales opportunities and thereby maximize revenue for their organization.
- Finding potential new customers, present to them, ultimately convert them into clients, and continue to grow business in the future.
- Call on clients, often being required to make presentations on solutions and services that meet or predict their clients’ future needs.