Dubai Electricity & Water Authority
1. Maintain record of job orders details, update database, material statement, compile, verify, prepare comparative statement, close job order files in order to forward to Financial Department.
2. Verify the timesheet of labour and equipment based on the jobs, close the job order .if all the documents are cleared and forward to Financial Department.
3. Data entry, prepare monthly consolidated statement of daily work completion certificates pertain to contractors works; ensure corrections and forward to concerned for rechecking and and forwarding to FD
4. Verify the job order based on the estimate and close the job order in SAP and forward to Financial Department.
5. supervise and coordinate activities of staff
6. interview job applicants
7. conduct orientation programmes for new employees
8. administer salaries and determine leave entitlements
9. be involved in staff training and development, preparation of job descriptions, staff assessments and promotions
10. prepare annual estimates of expenditure, maintain budgetary and inventory controls and make recommendations to management
11. maintain management information systems (manual or computerised)
12. locate suitable business premises and negotiate reasonable leasing agreements
13.provide and maintain business premises and other facilities, including plant machinery and equipment
14. review and answer correspondence
15. provide secretarial or executive services for committees.