Sales & Business Development Manager
Responsible for developing a portfolio of accounts through new business development in the Electricity Sector. Also in charge of looking for bring opportunities and for managing the full negotiation and close process with clients from start through to finish.
- Develop the business plan and sales strategy for the market.
- Define and manage the monthly & quarterly sales objectives.
- Work in close co-ordination with the channel partners in the region and establish individual sales objectives in line with the Company’s Plan.
- Attend to walk-in clients or through call in a professional manner to successfully close projects or sale.
- Identify opportunities, manage entire sales cycle.
- Re-organising and re-structuring the company's website in order to be customer friendly and a powerful tool new and existing clients
- Implement the agreed marketing strategy including co-ordination of product launches, exhibitions and other promotional activities.
- Be a part of the energy trading team, performing the daily energy trading tasks in line with the Company's Trading Strategy
- Attend trade shows, conferences and events for networking and advertising.