Supervisory Management Anaylst
Department on Disability Services
Jan 1999 - Present
§Procurement for Good and Services Training, Certified as aN Approver. (2008)
§Received the Sustained Superior Performance Award for Department on Disability Services
(2004 - 2006).
§The new DC government-provided Intranet Quorum (IQ) browser-based Citizen Relationship Management and Workflow application training. (2007)
- National Archives and Records Administration (NARA)-Records Scheduling (2005).
- MRDDA Team Leader for the Building Evacuation Response Team, (2004-Present)
- District of Columbia "SOAR" training, (2004)
- District Office of Contracting and Procurement, The Contracting Officer's Technical Representative Training Program (COTR). (2002).
CERTIFICATES OF CONTINUING EDUCATION:
- Cultural Competency (2008)
- HR III A Management Guide for Progressive Discipline (2008)
- Customer Service (2007)
- DC IQ Correspondence System Training (2007)
- OSHA Compliance and Workplace Safety Training (2007)
- Project Management, (2006)
- CWD-Project Management (2006),
- Take Charge of Change, (2006)
- Manager Self Service (2005),
- Ethical Decision Making for Managers (2005) (2008),
- System Thinking, (2005)
- DHS-Union Compensation Negotiation Training (05),
- Anger Management (2005,
- Policy Incident Management (2005),
- Alert Resolution (2005),
- Sexual Harassment (2005),
- Management Dynamics,(2004)
- Human Resources I (2004) & III (2008),
- Evans Exist Plan (2004),
- HIPAA Office of Healthcare, Privacy and Confidentiality -Completed all seven (7) Modules (2004),
- DDS-MCIS Consumer Data and Tracking System (2004).
- American Sign Language 1 (2001).
Jan 1992 - Aug 2003
Bachelor of Arts
American University, Washington, DC , Bachelor of Arts Degree, in Liberal Studies specialization in Special Education, August, 2003 (3.08 G.P.A.) Associate Arts Degree, August 1999 (3.00 G.P.A.)