· Schedule and confirm patient diagnostic appointments, surgeries and medical consultations
· Compile and record medical charts, reports, and correspondence, using typewriter or personal computer.
· Greet visitors, ascertain purpose of visit, and direct them to appropriate staff
· Interview patients in order to complete documents, case histories, and forms such as intake and insurance forms
· Transmit correspondence and medical records by mail, e-mail, or fax.
· Perform various clerical and administrative functions, such as ordering and maintaining an inventory of supplies.
· Arrange hospital admissions for patients.
· Communicated directly with doctors' offices via telephone, fax and email.
· Entered new patient profiles and prescriptions into medication input software system.
· Tested and repaired dialysis and medical testing equipment.
· Agenda management: booking, travels, meeting, arrange hotel for VIP
· Maintain office efficiency, plan and implement office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
· Making appointment for patient, telephone result for patient
· Interpreter and translating for Korean or Singapore doctor and foreign doctor by English
· Provided transportation, assistance and companionship to clients.
· Administered, directed and coordinated the activities of the agency.
· Served as liaison between management, clinical staff and the community