- Worked on marketing team that took the conversion rate of lead to applicant to over twice its previous size.
- Became valued and contributing member of WGU's most successful marketing team without prior marketing experience inside of one year
- Managed an agency of record to meeting lead and application goals, normalizing new policies and procedures, and guiding their efforts to meet WGU's needs.
- Created Microsoft Excel tool to forecast online vendor's lead and application numbers based on previous data.
- Involved in and developed an aptitude for people related jobs and responsibilities for the past 20 years.
Online Vendor Manager - Western Governors University, Salt Lake City, UT ▪ 2007 - Present
- Manage the team at Datamark who are WGU's agency of record.
- Direct efforts to negotiate, purchase ad space, maintain quality and quantity of presents on online vendor web pages.
- Create tools, reports, policies and procedures to ensure that goal numbers of leads and applicants are met on a monthly basis.
- Meet weekly to report, strategize, discuss, and prioritize responsibilities of team members.
- Authorized to spend marketing funds where appropriate.
- Create, develop, maintain, organize monthly reports for the Vice President of Marketing and Enrollment, the marketing staff, the Director of Enrollment and the Enrollment supervisor.
- Analysis and report data reporting anomalies and trends.
- Repair report malfunctions by working with help desk team to find, fix and verify correction of problems.
- Create, manage, and maintain program launch checklist.
- Organize meetings with faculty and staff wherein program launch details are discussed.
- Coordinated the printing of all WGU brochures from completed soft copy to off-set printing.
- Attended press checks to ensure quality printing.
- Managed inventory of all printed brochures including those used for daily direct mailings.
- Ordered, inventoried, Assure quality of and coordinated use of WGU merchandise used by field reps, teachers college, and human resources departments.
- Directed sales efforts to enroll new students into the music program.
- Maintained organization of facility including maintenance, repairs, and room inventory
- Created and maintained reports to assist CEO and COO with current trends and anomalies.
- Managed two staff and 40 teachers addressing day-to-day issues.
Microsoft Office 2007, Microsoft Windows® 2000, Microsoft Windows® XP, SAS, Oracle Banner.Education
Bachelor of Arts - University of Lethbridge, Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada ▪ 1997
Sound Engineering Diploma - Recording Arts Canada, Winona, Ontario, Canada ▪ 1998