ETHICAL ::: HIGH ENERGY ::: INITIATIVE ::: TEAM ATTITUDE ::: CUSTOMER ADVOCATE
I am pursuing a leadership and management role (VP, Director or Sr. Manager depending the company and how they structure their career path). I have over 17 years of experience with business technology systems and the most recent 11 years, experience with team leadership, thought-leadership, business analysis and processes.
I am looking for an outward facing digital marketing strategy position. I want to work with clients, prospects or internal staff to identify business objectives and determine technology solutions to increase revenue. With my extensive experience domestically and internationally, I am able to speak with confidence about most technology solutions. Therefore, I am very articulate, comfortable with speaking in front of customers, and I have a great knack communicating effectively with both technologists and business people.
My customers have primarily been Fortune 500 companies in financial services, retail, and high tech, and large media organizations. Please refer to the portfolio section to the right where I have listed past/current sampling of clients and partners I have worked with during my career.
Typical job descriptions or roles I am interested in for career growth:
TITLES: VP or Director of Digital Marketing Technology or Analytics ; VP or Director of Solutions Architecture; Digital Marketing Evangelist; Technology Relationship Manager
Essential job functions would include:
- Acting as lead technology strategist in client facing meetings.
- Working closely with technology partners and internal teams to deepen relationships and identify business opportunities.
- Be responsible for developing initial technology approaches for client business problems, and structuring phased project approaches from scoping, to architecture and planning, and building technology solutions.
- Leverage and bridge web, mobile, email, creative, gaming, search and digital media and other technologies to create go-to market marketing strategies that drive tactical goals to improve acquisition, engagement, conversion and retention.
- Provide extensive knowledge of, and preferably, hands-on experience with a wide array of possible digital communication methods.
- Balance the technical skills with marketing agencies, customer digital marketing depts, business intelligence depts and a general enthusiasm for relationship marketing /advertising /branding/communications/business analytics.
- Develop data integration strategies and best practices for various silo'd groups to create an executive strategy that drives marketing initiatives to improve revenue generation.
- Ensure a strategic focus throughout the entire lifecycle of a project.
- Provide a perspective on creative, functional, and technical direction of solutions being delivered to the client.