CRH International BV
Primary responsible for all financial statutory requirements of CRH International B.V.
- Compiling the Consolidated Annual Report (250+ entities)
- Monitor equity positions
- Manage reporting requirements related to financing institutions, CBS, suppliers and other external
- Reconciliations between ExQL Financial accounts and statutory accounts
- Reconciliations between tax accounts and statutory accounts in the Netherlands.
- Quarterly Reporting, presented to Board
- Coordinate planning around financial accounts process for CRH together with the Reporting Manager Europe. Purpose is to fully align the management and financial accounts reporting cycles.
- Perform impact analysis (Support role) of changes in IFRS and other accounting standards.
- Liaise (Support role) with the financial reporting team in relation to annual impairment testing.
- Coordinate (Support role) letter of representation annual report CLIENT Nederland B.V.