Results-oriented Professional with exposure to business development, marketing, strategic planning, client relationship management and targeted recruiting. Ability to incorporate skills and capabilities to participate in recruiting activities. Proven ability leading business development efforts, expanding customer base and increasing revenue potential within organizations. Skilled in improving employee retention levels within highly competitive markets. Exceptionally talented leadership abilities concerning team initiatives. Dedicated to organizational goals.
Mar 2010 - Present
Sales & Marketing Consultant
- Initiate prospecting through various sources predominantly cold calling.
- Engage client with needs based rhetoric.
- Aware of each clients requirements, products and service areas.
- Work closely with organizational employees to ensure product understanding.
- Recommend online marketing strategy based on understanding the needs of each individual client business.
Oct 2009 - Mar 2010
Inside Sales Representative
- Identify and develop new referral sources.
- Initiate oximetry testing to qualify patients for O2 therapy per Medicare guidelines.
- Contacted by phone and fax referring doctors to approve testing on their patients.
- Prepared qualifying test results provided by IDS (Independent Diagnostic Systems).
- Ensured that all prepared documentation adhered to HIPPA, Medicare and Federal guidelines.
May 2007 - May 2009
- Ensured that all medical devices, machines and water sterilization equipment are 100% compliant with company policies as well as state regulatory medical guidelines.
- Assisted high-level executives with special projects as needed, including project coordination of building renovation, office moves and company specific projects.
- Constant evaluation of clinical staff, providing training on the use and functionality of all technical equipment.
- Wrote, developed and implemented policies & procedures that were used company wide.
Nov 2003 - Apr 2007
Division Manager / Placement Specialist
DES Companies, Inc.
- Skill assessment and placement; staff training and development.
- Extensive background in staff recruitment and retention.
- Extensive candidate sourcing & interviewing leading to successful placements.
- Wrote and submitted job description advertisements published via internet or print.
- Solicited resumes as part of pro-active recruiting for my clients.
Oct 2001 - Nov 2003
Corporate Account Manager/Management Assistant
- Contacted & set appointments with decision makers of most Kansas City based businesses within my territory.
- Customer Service & Leasing Consultant.
- Consistently sold Damage Waiver Insurance above monthly quota.
- Increased corporate customer rental usage from 3% to 30% by program marketing, sales and a lot of intent efforts.
- Successfully completed the rigorous Management Qualification Index.
Analytical problem-solver, able to anticipate issues and create new systems that streamline operations, resolve concerns and improve efficiency. Skilled in building excellent rapport with clients and team members. Able to see the big picture, delegate effectively and motivate peers to achieve project completion. Demonstrated history of producing accurate and timely reports and meeting crucial deadlines. Accustomed to multi-tasking on a daily-basis. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend diversity. Motivated, personable, charismatic self-starter with exceptional communication skills as well as a talent for empowering people to be the best they can be.
Participated in sales functions within various originations. Led business development and marketing efforts, which expanded the customer base and introduced specialty markets by persistent cross-selling. Created trade show materials, attended trade shows and promoted products. Contributed to the implementation of promotional programs that optimized revenue levels in a saturated market. Identified customers hot buttons by fact finding and developing relationships outside of a business atmosphere.
Played key role in increasing retention as well as satisfaction ratings. Personally led client relationship management, which included upholding long term relationships. Cultivated positive relationships using my genuine talent to mimic customers rhetoric and personality traits.