Director of Sales
Attract, solicit, hire and train top sales professionals with an overarching focus on business insight and value development. Demonstrate Activity Model Leadership; create and reinforce a culture of achievement and teamwork. Manage expenses and budget daily in an effort to organize and deploy sales campaigns in keeping with budgetary guidelines. Guided personnel in use of proper time management skills and product offering specifics.
- Earned Miller Heiman certification; also trained in Challenger Sales, Sandler Sales, Transformational Sales and Ziglar Personal Development.
- Constructed two consecutive sales teams from the ground up and turned them into top-producing entities within the organization within a year of assuming the role; involved redefining the culture and establishing a winning environment that celebrates success.
- Reduced marketing and acquisition costs by 20% through implementing highly effective marketing strategies focused on existing network assets.
- Utilized territory modeling to reduce costs and deliver a 10% increase in sales numbers; also decreased travel costs by prequalifying prospects.
- Launched numerous new products and services, driving company value and core products; also delivered marketing plans to the field.
- Recognized as an expert in all telecommunications products and cloud services, including location services, disaster recovery, Internet, Ethernet, VOIP, SIP, data network, equipment sales, Voice equipment, Application and other forms of technology; expert in the use of IT to support core business.
- Evaluated based on supervisees’ sales performances and retention levels measured on installation, sales, service delivery, customer satisfaction/retention, professional development, expense and profit stats.