- Launched Premier Services in 2014; grew revenue 202% year over year
- Focuses on mentoring and growing ten to fifteen sales staff to increase revenue. Drives monthly and quarterly revenue goals for assigned portfolio. Ended fiscal year 2015 with all junior sales staff at revenue goals.
- Executes and leads team strategy to expand client opportunities. Mentors sales staff on techniques to identify and manage leads that are both internally and externally generated. Ultimately collaborates with different business lines to build referral pipeline, and converts sales leads into clients.
- Develops company wide initiatives to expand and grow client segment. Coaches internal sales teams to cultivate soft skills relating to client cross selling and relationship management. Bank has seen significant increase in household revenue growth from growing “share of wallet” as opposed to revenue growth solely from new net client acquisition.
- Leads initiatives to refine and grow SalesForce CRM implementation. Currently working on company-wide CRM configuration to align with the bank’s needs and expectations. This is resulting in an increase visibility and comprehension of metrics across the company. This quality data creation is dramatically improving decision making across the company.
- Perform data analysis on bank product revenue streams to identify emerging revenue creation opportunities unique to each fiscal year. Identified significant growth opportunity for loans in a changing interest rate environment. Lead team to drive significant new loans on bank’s balance sheet in quarters three and four of fiscal year 2015.
- Possesses high degree to persuade without direct authority. Championed internal review to enhance compensation relating to growth of deposit balances. New compensation calculation is scheduled for fiscal 2017 compensation structure.
- Creates fun and engaging work environment. Sponsors planned and impromptu events and competitions to increase employee engagement.
Strategic Sales Leader
- Madison, WI