Senior Business Analyst/Scrum Master - Digital Program Delivery - Australian Financial Services
I am a Senior Business Analyst & Scrum Master for Westpac's native mobile banking app release train, covering all financial products, services and mobile development streams (iPhone, iPad, Android). I work closely with tech leads, architects, developers, CX designers and business stakeholders to deliver the #1 Banking app in Australia (as ranked by Forrester in 2016)
I ensure that all initiatives in Westpac's mobile digital pipeline are adequately prepared for development, with user stories, CX design & relevant stakeholder engagement.
My experience focuses on utilising both Waterfall and AGILE methodologies, to deliver multi-million dollar technology solutions that improve upon products, services, customer experience, platforms and infrastructure across various product channels (emphasis on banking and financial products & services).
I have delivered digital transformation projects and solutions into multiple backend infrastructure systems/platforms, as well as various digital channels (Online, Mobile and Tablet), whilst working independently & amongst wider teams.
My detailed skill set includes the following fundamental Business Analyst competencies.
- Business Requirements Elicitation
- Business Requirements Documentation
- User story creation
- Business Process mapping
- Systems Integration Testing
- User Acceptance & Post Implementation Verification (UAT & PIV) Testing
- Test scenario and test case drafting and documentation
- Stakeholder, Customer & Change management impacts
- Systems integration & platform enhancements
- Process improvement
- Software Requirements/Specification documentation
- Working with web and native app development
- Statistical research & analysis
- Financial analysis
- Software/Functional/Technical requirements analysis
- Both AGILE and IIBA/CBAP Business Analysis study/training
- Experience with several BA tools such as Rally, JIRA and various process mapping applications