To secure a position in the renowned business fraternity, Alpha Kappa Psi, where I can contribute my strong educational background and teamwork skills, while acquiring important knowledge about the professional business industry as well as learning about brotherhood.
Sep 2008 - Present
Bachelor of Science (in Progress)
Mar 2009 - Sep 2009
- Co-managed 15 interns on the LeTip program, designated to create a network among small businesses so that each small business can gain more costumers.
- Allocated working hours and responsibilities for all the interns
- Compiled weekly reports summarizing the progress of our work
- Assisted HR in conducting interviews for new applicants
- Implemented calling and emailing templates on many different small businesses so interns would have a guideline of how to approach each company.
May 2006 - Sep 2008
- Worked with a team of 10 lifeguards to enforce pool rules
- Answered patron questions regarding pool policies
- Managed poolside telephone, relaying important information on poolside conditions to the general staff
- Handled first aid responsibilities for injured patrons
Nov 2007 - Aug 2008
- Taught kids, ages 3-10, skills ranging from staying afloat to the techniques of all four strokes
- Worked effectively with 4 toddlers at a time to ease their transition away from parents
- Communicated with parents on their child’s progress and/or swim school policies
- Maintained pool sanitation by running periodic chemical tests
Took classes everyday in middle and high school Can speak and write at an intermediate level
Familiar with most social networking sites including Facebook, Myspace, AOL Instant Messaging
Proficient in Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook
Fluent in Mandarin Scored 800 on the S.A.T II Chinese exam Scored 5 on the AP chinese exam