The primary responsibility of this district level position is to coordinate the federal, state and local testing program. Extensive knowledge in professional training, application staff development, and data analysis is critical to effectively coordinating and teaching education assessment and reporting.
- Throughly prepare and support school administrators for day-to-day implementation and compliance through regularly scheduled training of program regulations and expectations.
- Regularly monitor/audit school level program implementation practice.
- Create and implement software application staff development for administrators and teachers.
- Web collaboration conferencing (e.g., WebEx, GoToMeeting, Moodle, etc.) for state, regional and professional development.
- Populated and maintain department webpage, on the district's web portal, using Microsoft SharePoint.
- Use external sources (e.g., Wiggio, Ning, PBWiki, etc.) to publish and collaborate within the district
- Evaluate assessment results and compile data into useful and presentable information for district and school leadership.
- Customize and present assessment results for administrators, teachers, parents and community stakeholders.
- Facilitate workshops on access through software applications and appropriate usage and analysis of data.
Collaborate planning efforts on districtwide projects by serving as a committee member with multiple departments including:
- Technology Department
- Program-specific departments (e.g., curriculum and instruction, exceptional children, student services, etc.)