- Provide counseling and support to patients to eliminate substance abuse and manage mental health disorders.
- Develop comprehensive, individualized treatment plans.
- Monitor and address problematic behaviors with patients.
- Assist patients to comply with OTP rules.
- Identify patient problems that need extended services and referring patients for those services.
- Identify and remove barriers to full treatment participation and retention.
- Educate patients about addiction and the effects of substance abuse.
- Educate patients about relapse prevention strategies.
- Educate patients about harm reduction strategies.
- Educate patients on health issues (HIV/AIDS, and Hepatitis C).
- Provide clinical case management and liaison services (e.g., physicians, courts, social service agencies).
Integrated Treatment Specialist
- Alameda CA
- (415) 374-6170
- [email protected]