1205 West Savannah Avenue Valdosta, GA 31601 (229)356-6078
Jan 2009 - Jun 2013
S-3/ Operations NCO
10 Battalion Health Services 108th Regiment - Jacksonville, Florida
- Manage and maintain training records for 300 individuals.
- Supervises and administers bi-annual Army Physical Fitness Test APFT
- Oversee technical support, maintenance and troubleshooting for office desktops.
- Install and configure software for the office location.
- Supervises and mentors two subordinates
Jan 2005 - Dec 2008
Network Shift Leader
USAE European Joint Command - Royal Air Force Molesworth, United Kingdom
- Directed operations, maintenance and management of $52 million multi-level network infrastructure at Joint Analysis Center and European Regional Service Center connecting multiple sites.
- Served as the Building Manager and Special Security Representative.
- Handled VoIP administration, network performance monitoring, system reporting, routers, Cisco switches and Video Teleconferencing Systems (VTC).
- Provided network connectivity to more than 4,500 workstations.
- Complied with communications security requirements.
- Operated satellite finders to setup and troubleshoot a video wall containing five satellite decoders that were streamed over campus using a Minerva Concentrator 8000 Encoding/Decoding System.
- Supported 40 users in Pristina Kosovo on behalf of the United States National Intelligence Cell providing network support to over 40 users.
- Worked with HP OpenView, Siebel, Fiber Hot Melt Kits, Fluke WAN/LAN Testers, MS Visio, MS Office, Tandberg 1000s, Tandberg 6000s, Tandberg Maestros, Amino and Vbrick set top boxes.
- Delivered 98% availability by performing network and software upgrades for 1,200 network devices supporting 150 secure circuits.
- Improved troubleshooting time 10% by developing new databases to track devices.
- Decreased downtime of 467 Cisco 2940 switches 20% by creating configuration scripts.
- Completed NIPR enclave upgrade project a month ahead of schedule; upgraded core switches, distribution level switches and more than 100 client switches.
Jan 2003 - Jan 2005
142nd Signal Brigade Fort Lewis, Washington
- Managed $5 million in automation equipment and email for 700 clients.
- Provided tactical LAN support and customer support for signal automation and I Corps network users; implemented new streamlined processes.
- Directed information assurance security, Defense Messaging Systems (DMS) and information assurance vulnerabilities assessments.
- Conducted pre-configuration, installation, operations and maintenance of servers, video teleconferencing, Global Broadcast System, Cisco Call Manager and Corps Survey/Assessment.
- Oversaw and trained five soldiers and a non-commissioned officer.
- Installed, upgraded, tested and configured eight servers on multiple operating systems; ensured optimal security.
- Decreased cost and time spent on trouble tickets by championing and leading move from military troubleshooting procedures to a contractor-based procedure.
- Assigned to support Operation Iraqi Freedom in Kuwait to administer 6,000 workstations.
- Achieved minimal requirements of 240 workstations.
Jun 2014 - Aug 2014
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training
Apr 2008 - Jun 2008
Introduction to Routers and Switches
Jan 2008 - Apr 2008
CENTRAL TEXAS COMMUNITY COLLEGE